Our labels do not have glue. They are simply made with a thermo-adhesive material that when the right heat is applied, integrates into the garment.
For a correct application:
1) Place the label on top of the fabric.
2) Cover the label with the parchment paper that is shipped with the product.
3) Iron at maximum temperature, without steam and with an empty water tank, for 8-10 seconds depending on the fabric.
- Never pass the iron directly over the label.
- Make sure that the texture of the garment is perceived on the label once ironed. Wait 24 hours before washing it.
- If you use an ironing center, it is important to empty the water boiler.
- Recommended washing temperature 30ºC, maximum 60ºC.
- If the garment is new, we recommend washing it beforehand.
- For optimal results, apply the labels within two years of purchase.
- Do not cut or sew the label on the garment to avoid damaging the material.